Company: Spot Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our Account Coordinators are specialized roles on an established
team that communicates to customers and carriers promptly and
accurately. They care and connect with both parties on a high level
with empathy. They view the customers' problems as their own and
seek to deliver honest and helpful solutions at all times. Their
goal is to ensure successful pickup and delivery to fulfill
- Providing exceptional customer service to the team's customers
- Communicating daily with carriers, customers, and Spot
employees to ensure on-time pick-ups and deliveries.
- Evaluating inbound and outbound orders to determine efficient
- Creating and distributing freight documents (BOL's, labels,
- Ensuring trucks are loaded with the correct freight.
- Entering load information; tracking/tracing shipments in
customer's software system.
- Scheduling appointments with receivers and coordinating
- Serve as a point-person during integration of Spot's new
- Fielding general customer questions; issue resolution.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 2+ years of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving capabilities, adaptability, multi-tasking
ability, and a sense of urgency.
- Team player who can connect with others, but who can also
produce independent results.
Salary:$18-$21/hr + monthly bonus based on team performance
Great Growth: Our fast-growing company allows you to create your
own path. We hire people who are driven to succeed, and we back
them up with the training and support that helps them grow.Great
People: Work in an inclusive culture with an engaged, energized
team of people who are committed to a common vision of doing the
little things right.Great Technology: Red Technologies is a
game-changing proprietary software that's been designed and
developed with our shippers, carriers, and drivers in mind.Great
Relationships: We are more than just a broker. Spot is dedicated to
making sure every shipment, every customer, and every contract
carrier is taken care of. That's why, no matter what time or day,
we're always available.Great Benefits: Comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision insurance. Company paid STD and Life insurance.
401k with employer match and Paid Time Off. Modern, downtown office
with a bowling alley and an on-site gym.Spot Freight provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Spot
Freight is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a
disability, you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact
Human Resources to notify us of your request. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Spot Inc, Indianapolis , Account Coordinator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!