Machine Operator NPA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Machine Operator / Production Team - NSK Corporation
Use your Job Experiences to Fuel Your Future and Build a Career
Would you like to be building a career instead of working jobs that
have minimal impact on your future work life? A career provides
experiences and training to help you advance in pay and
Our top benefits, excellent training program, and opportunities for
advancement are just a few ways we facilitate your career
Established in 1916, NSK is a leading global supplier of bearings,
linear motion and automotive components. NSK is dedicated to
furthering the development of our industry, as well as our
employees all over the world.
We are always looking for ambitious team players who have the
desire to work their way up the ladder, succeed, and make
improvements to our products, but also to our community, the
environment and themselves.
* Translate into machine set-up
* Move machine control to adjust machine
* Operate machine tools such as lathes,milling machines
* Set up, machine tools
* Set up and operate another machine tool during machining
* Set or reset machine to required machining sequence to machine
parts in tolerance
* Clean machine, tooling, and parts
* Set up and operate assigned equipment necessary to machine
* Inspect parts as they exit the machine
* Read and interpret machine parts drawing specifications
* Operating equipment and machine tools
* Adjust machine settings to machine parts according to
specifications and to maximize machining capabilities
* Start machine and observe cutting operations
* Sharpen tools and set up tooling
* Fabricate parts to specifications on blueprint
* Set up and operate computer numerical control machines by
programming control instructions into machine control units
* Select appropriate set up tooling and fixtures for machines
* Determine accuracy of machine operations
* Set up and operate another machine tool during tape controlled
* Produce parts within required tolerances.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
* This job requires frequent standing and walking for 8-10 hours
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 25lbs and occasionally lift/or
move up to 40lbs.
* Constant use of hands for simple fingering, grasping, and
* Climbing may be required.
* Vision required to examine components and final product, read
paperwork, labels, line indicator signals & screens on the
machines. Must wear safety glasses while on the plant floor.
* Hearing required for safety & communication with coworkers. Must
have ability to hear line indicators if line needs attention.
* Any experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Any experience in machine operation, troubleshooting, set-up,
change-over, maintenance, or repair.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
* Longevity Bonus
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: NSK, Indianapolis , Machine Operator NPA, Other , Franklin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!