Company: Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Taft is seeking a Records Assistant to support our Information
Governance team in Tafts Indianapolis offices.
We are seeking a Records Assistant to support our Information
Governance team in the Indianapolis offices. All Taft employees
operate under a "Client First" philosophy-in all things, we seek to
provide exceptional services to our clients. This is an entry-level
- Searches, locates, retrieves and delivers information through
established procedures and protocols and delivery systems.
- Receives files or files lists for entry into information
tracking application ("IRM), validates data for accuracy and enters
- Manages storage assignments and information custody for on-site
and off-site files.
- Sorts, classifies and codes physical and electronic information
for filing and scanning.
- Completes assigned work associated with on-boarding and
off-boarding employees and client files/matters.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a professional office environment
- Working knowledge of records and information operations
management operations, protocols, and best practices in the legal
- Demonstrated experience managing physical and electronic
documents, files and containers preferred.
- Experience providing superior customer service in a fast-paced
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook,
Excel and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and
actively listen to a variety of audiences.
- This position requires the ability to regularly lift and carry
boxes that typically weigh up to 40 pounds.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative
Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting
presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not
intended to be an exhaustive listing.
Keywords: Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Indianapolis , Records Assistant, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!