Company: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- 1-year of relevant life insurance experience? Preferred, not
- Working knowledge of life insurance products, policies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills? Must be
skilled in attentive and acting listening, practice to hear people
out by accurately restating to resolve customer concerns.
- The ability to participate in training programs for current and
new products and services, and other training, as required
providing excellent customer experience?
- Proven success working under pressure, meeting strict
deadlines, and prioritizing multiple projects while maintaining
production service level expectations?
- Attention to detail and accuracy? This is a must as errors
could result in inaccuracies in records or reports as well as loss
of time and money.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision,
dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Keywords: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, Indianapolis , Operations Specialist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!