Swing Reach Truck Operator - Earn Up To $22 Per Hour - Great Benefits!
Company: Sysco Guest Worldwide
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThis swing-reach operator performs a variety of
warehouse functions which includes picking and restocking whole and
partial skids on elevated racks using swing-reach trucks. SHIFT
- 1st Shift- 20.50/hr
- 3rd Shift- $22.00/hr.BENEFITS
- Generous 401k 3% contributed regardless of contribution, in
addition to a 50% match up to 6%
- 4 health plans to choose fromRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stocks full skids and partial skids in narrow aisle racking
using a swing-reach truck in a 60-inch wide aisle and 20 feet off
the ground at highest skid location.
- Pulls product from elevated racks, scans barcoding sheet and
prepares orders for shipping.
- Wraps and prepares skids for shipment according to G&S
- Operates swing-reach trucks, forklifts and other materials
handling the equipment.
- Organizes and maintains merchandise according to inventory
- Verifies the barcoding allocation sheet with customer
- Replenishes/consolidates stock of merchandise daily.
- Performs cycle counts of inventory as assigned.
- Restocks whole skids on elevated racks.
- Cleans and maintains the physical condition of the
- Assists with parcel and skid picking as
- High school graduate or equivalent.Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of warehouse/distribution center
- Previous experience using radio frequency (RF) unit.
- Previous experience operating a swing-reach truck.
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Forklift and swing-reach certification required.Professional
- Ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Good basic math skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can use radio frequency (RF) scanning equipment, and warehouse
- Capable of operating material handling equipment 20 feet off
- Safely operates forklifts and other material handling
- Physical Demand
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.BENEFITS INFORMATION:
- For information on Sysco s Benefits, please visit HOW WE
PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dockworker,
forklift, fulfillment, intern, logistics operation, operate,
pallet, unloader, unloading
Keywords: Sysco Guest Worldwide, Indianapolis , Swing Reach Truck Operator - Earn Up To $22 Per Hour - Great Benefits!, Other , Mooresville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!