Sr On-Site Service Spec
Company: Ricoh USA, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Come Create at Ricoh If you are seeking a team
driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are
a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators
who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies
that empower business success. We are looking for talented,
inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team
and our commitment to excellence. Ricoh is an integrated solutions
provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates
outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for
businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling
individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power
of information-how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared-to
unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and
technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them
toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a
purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help
drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development. POSITION PROFILE
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas:
operates high volume duplicating, production, sorting, mailing, or
bindery equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and
receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles
incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary
postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site
May also perform bindery, QC and final check,
housekeeping/Hospitality, file services, call center
representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building
support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills
needed to perform as well as temporary/occasional receptionist
duties, employees performing this function are considered to be
Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly
to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager,
depending on site personnel configuration. JOB DUTIES AND
- Runs high volume/production copy machines and performs binding
and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Perform basic equipment troubleshooting and escalate calls to
- Performs setup of equipment as prescribed by the customer(toner
add, stocks paper, etc)
- Performs duties of scanning and /or imaging documents
- May perform Reception services on temporary/occasional
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs and
may generate reports.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform light maintenance, and cleaning duties as
- May occasionally perform shipping, receiving and dock work in a
mailroom type environment
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio Technology
- Ensures data for Ricoh MOR, SPG and job logs are captured
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh.
- Demonstrate competency in basic computer skills including
proficiency in MS Office Suite Visa Sponsorship is not offered for
this position. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Ricoh USA Benefits
Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Inc., Indianapolis , Sr On-Site Service Spec, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!