Company: Eli Lilly
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for
people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader
headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around
the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to
those who need them, improve the understanding and management of
disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and
volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put
people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make
life better for people around the world. Organization Overview:At
Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for
people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering
medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives.
Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can
count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities
through philanthropy and volunteerism. Position Overview:This
position provides Process Instrumentation maintenance support
within Indy Parenteral. This position will focus on equipment
uptime, calibration and reliability. The applicant will work
closely with Production, Engineering, Quality Control, Labs and
various other groups to troubleshoot, maintain and perform
Corrective and Preventative maintenance on Process Instrumentation
and provide project support on production and utility related
equipment. Responsibilities:They should have a good process
aptitude and have demonstrated their skills in a variety of real
world process experiences. (e.g., transmitter ranging from
pressure, temperature, flow, PH, and possess ability to effectively
diagnose complex electrical problems to effect repairs and to
restore equipment/systems to operating condition.
- Possess ability to install/replace basic electrical equipment
(e.g., switches, fuses, cables, circuit breakers, light fixtures,
raceways, conduit, disconnects, temporary power) including sizing
- Diagnose basic electrical problems, to effect repairs and
restore equipment/systems to operating condition (e.g., lighting
circuits, 3-wire control circuits, 120V circuitry, heat tracing,
motor resets, fuse changes, breaker resets, etc ).
- Ability to effectively diagnose complex electrical problems to
effect repairs and to restore equipment/systems to operating
- Operate basic electrical/pneumatic test equipment (e.g.,
flukes, signal generators, oscilloscopes, Amtek, MKS).
- Provide Process instrumentation support for the IQ/OQ part of
projects. Provide accurate, complete, and legible Work Order
documentation on both paper copy (when required) and in GMARS.Basic
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 3 Years of Maintenance or Manufacturing Experience
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, or Completion of Work Simulation
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed
in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing
sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status)
for this employment positionAdditional Skills Preferences:
- Associates Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Automation
- Experience within a regulated industry; FDA regulated
- Ability to perform quality work without close supervision
- Proficiency in CMMS (e.g., GMARS), Microsoft Word, and
- Experience in providing a high-level of customer service
- Ability to follow written procedures while performing
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Track record of maintaining a neat and orderly work area (good
- One year of (Process) experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting process related
- Good documentation practices and communication skills (both
written and verbal)
- Demonstrated record of maintaining a safe work environment,
working safely and accountable for supporting all HSE Corporate and
- Willingness to work outside of your craft, as
- Individual must be able to comply with all building gowning and
SOP requirements and be expected to perform in various areas within
the Parenteral Site
- Aseptic gowning required
- Must be willing to work overtime during peak periods (e.g.
monthly shutdowns, etc.). Schedule could change due to business
needs for additional coverage during Shutdowns, training and peak
- The applicant will be required to respond to off-hour or
weekend call-in emergencies when necessary.
- US travel requirements are 5% or less.
- The mobility and exposure to allergens should be considered
when applying for this position.
- The probability of working in confined spaces and Aseptic
environments is also present in the Parenteral Plant.
- This is a 10-hour (4) day shift job (6:15 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.)
Monday thru Thursday or Tuesday through Friday. Schedule could
change due to business needs for additional coverage during
- training and peak vacation times.Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly
USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively "Lilly")
are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate
in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs.
If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at
Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources (
Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further
assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only
to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any
other correspondence will not receive a response.Lilly is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks
for their members and help our company develop talented individuals
for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa,
Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network,
Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese
International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network,
Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans
Leadership Network, Women's Network, Working and Living with
Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups. As a condition of
employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the
United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19
vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the
company (subject to applicable law). #WeAreLillyRequired
Keywords: Eli Lilly, Indianapolis , Instrument Tech, Other , Fairland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!