Service Foreman - 2nds or Weekends
Company: Truck Country, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer Offers:
- * Competitive Salary
- * Comprehensive Benefit Package
- * 401K Plan with Company Match
- * 80 HRS PTO within the 1st year
- * Weekly/monthly bonuses
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign priority to each vehicle Repair Order and select the
- Oversee shop workflow
- Arrange contract repairs when work cannot be performed
- Inspect completed work and documentation
- Provide training and mentoring to new employees
- Monitor workspace and employees for Safety compliance
- Communicate with customers
- Maintain regular and dependable attendance including working
full shift and days scheduled
- Previous supervisory experience in Truck Service is
- Experience with Procede or other Heavy-Duty Truck DMS
- Highly effective verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills and professional
- AA degree, technical school degree, or 4 years of related
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel, & Repair Order
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is one of the
largest Freightliner dealership groups in the U.S. today, serving
customers at locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
For nearly 60 years, Truck Country/Stoops has offered new and used
medium and heavy-duty trucks, expert service, an extensive parts
inventory, and convenient financing options.
Truck Country / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is part of
McCoy group, Inc., which was founded in 1958 by Robert McCoy in
Shullsburg, WI. Today the company is still family-owned and is
operated in the leadership of the McCoy family.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women,
minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Truck Country, Inc., Indianapolis , Service Foreman - 2nds or Weekends, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!