IDAP - Operator - NIGHTS- FDE - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus - Starting at $22/hour + Benefits
Company: Eli Lilly
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for
people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader
headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around
the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to
those who need them, improve the understanding and management of
disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and
volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put
people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make
life better for people around the world. Quick Benefit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription benefits are effective on
your first day of employment
- Paid vacation- starting annually at 120 hours (prorated based
on start date)
- $3,000 sign-on bonus Organization Overview:At Lilly, we serve
an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around
the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that
help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we
deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to
develop creative solutions to support communities through
philanthropy and volunteerism. Responsibilities: The Operator will
work in the Indianapolis Device Assembly and Packaging plant on a
night shift where Lilly products for domestic and international
markets are assembled and packaged. The primary purpose of the job
is to assemble devices. Key Objectives/Deliverables:
- Adhere to IDAP Site safety policies and procedures and
contribute to a safe work environment.
- Setup and operations of equipment in assembly, labeling, and
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and current Good
Manufacturing Practices to ensure quality of product.
- Document process steps on appropriate batch documentation.
- Attain and maintain qualification for the operation of assigned
process equipment and duties in the area.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- Proactively monitor documentation and product quality, properly
documenting all activity and reporting issues to supervision.Basic
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a "fitness for duty" physical exam.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills, with the capability to learn in more
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, working
safely and accountable for supporting all HSE Corporate and Site
- Must be in good standing with local attendance
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity and technical abilities/troubleshooting.Additional
- Ability to wear safety equipment (safety glasses, safety shoes,
protective gloves etc.).
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, off shifts and night
- Some allergens are present in the plant; a post offer allergy
test may be required.Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our
wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively "Lilly") are committed to
help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce
and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an
accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please
email Lilly Human Resources (
Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further
assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only
to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any
other correspondence will not receive a response.Lilly is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks
for their members and help our company develop talented individuals
for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa,
Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network,
Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese
International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network,
Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans
Leadership Network, Women's Network, Working and Living with
Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups. As a condition of
employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the
United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19
vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the
company (subject to applicable law). #WeAreLillyRequired
Keywords: Eli Lilly, Indianapolis , IDAP - Operator - NIGHTS- FDE - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus - Starting at $22/hour + Benefits, Other , Fairland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!