Quality Assurance Specialist I
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Performs evaluation of internal controls, communications, risk
assessments and maintenance of documentation as related to
compliance with internal and external safety, quality, and
regulatory standards. Identifies risk and evaluates deficiencies
while working with internal departments/business units to
appropriately remedy them.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with quality programs,
policies, processes, procedures and that the performance and
quality of products conform to established standards,
specifications and agency guidelines.
- Performs assessment of temperature excursions in supply
- Performs CAPA assessments
- Performs documentation editing
- Works with Global Supply Chain Quality Team in US and Europe to
ensure quality supply of diagnostics products
- Excellent problem solving, customer service, interpersonal,
decision making, communication skills
- Knowledge of regulatory quality standards
- Excellent organizational, decision-making, human relations and
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge and understanding of quality, planning, supply
chain, inventory management and/or traffic processes and
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Indianapolis , Quality Assurance Specialist I, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!