Battery Wrecker Operator
Company: Eco-Bat Technologies LTD
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this
position is to monitor the processing of battery equipment and the
plastic separation system. II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND
- Monitors specific gravity in sink float cell and adjusts and
maintains feed rates.
- Troubleshoots equipment and reports maintenance problems.
- Conducts daily crew meetings and directs shift operations
during supervisor's absence.
- Operates and cleans plastic recovery system. Operates mobile
- Keeps work area orderly, clean, and free of debris.
- Drives yard truck for the purpose of spotting trailers
- Other duties as assigned. III. PRE-HIRE REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to operate forklift
- 1 year Battery Helper experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to place batteries on conveyor belt by hand IV. POST-HIRE
- Environmental training applicable to the job
- Safety training for applicable equipment
- Job instructional training
- Quality system familiarization
- OHSAS 18001 familiarization, hazards and risks V. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl.. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts
and in outside weather conditions and is regularly exposed to fumes
or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to wet
and/or humid conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme heat,
and risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works in
high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. Must
be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment.
Keywords: Eco-Bat Technologies LTD, Indianapolis , Battery Wrecker Operator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!