Posted on: September 23, 2022
Feeder Operator FULL-TIME $21/hr Operating the mechanical sheet
feeder. Assisting the press operator with the setup, repair, and
maintenance of the press. Duties include:
- Reviewing job tickets and selecting the proper type and quantity
of paper. Loading and unloading paper. Inspecting paper for defects
- Checking PH balance and conductivity reading of water.
- Setting up and operating the mechanical press feeder.
- Retrieving printing plates to the press for installation.
- Assisting the press operator in the mounting of plates, blankets,
- Performing routine adjustments during the press run.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all ISO forms
and quality checks for each job.
- Marking up printed sheet for coating knockouts.
- Ensuring paper is loaded into feeders for running jobs, as well
as maintain paper supply throughout the job run.
- Providing basic assistance to Press Operator as needed to prepare
- Adjusting press machine parts of the feeder and delivery
- Performing routine operational maintenance and minor repairs to
equipment. Wage $19.00/hr. to $21.00/hr. depending on experience
IND-03 WS-03 Schedule Shift start: 7:30AM or 7:30PM Shift length:
12 hours Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 1 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Must be able to obtain a
forklift truck license.Read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals.Pass a basic reading test.Perform basic arithmetic
including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.Pass
a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through
prior work experience.Pass color vision test.Pass color hue
test.MUST BE AVAILABLE to work a rotating shift 3 days on 4 days
off / 4 days on 3 days off. Day Shift: 7:30AM to 7:30PM or Night
Shift: 7:30PM to 7:30AM About WestRock WestRock Company
manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the
consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America,
Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three
segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and
Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers. Associated topics:
cut, illustrator, offset, press operator, roll, roll form, roll
operator, slitter, web press, web print
Keywords: WestRock, Indianapolis , Feeder Operator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!