Operations Support Coordinator
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The 'Apply with SEEK' option will be utilized for International
applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please
use the 'Apply' option.Operations Support CoordinatorCaring starts
with youTaking care of people is at the heart of everything we do,
and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career
at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means
having flexibility and time for all the things that are important
to you. Its an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and
every day. Its having support for your mental, physical, financial
and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing
your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates
diversity and is fair and inclusive.A career at Sedgwick is where
passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world
through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone
who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and
above all, if youre someone who cares, theres a place for you here.
Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.Most
Loved WorkplaceForbes Best-in-State EmployerPRIMARY PURPOSE : To
provide operational and administrative support to the QA department
in support of Quality Audit activities.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and
- Manages field data:
- Tracks auditor data deliverables.
- Processes data.
- Enters data.
- Reviews and proofs data for accuracy.
- Follows up with auditors as needed.
- Communicates with Field Auditors, Client Managers, clients,
in-house contractors and other departments to support project
- Communicates project assignments
- Communicates updates on projects
- Responds to questions.
- Follows up on missing materials and expenses.
- Plans, coordinates and executes project activity with client
- Prepares project instructions:
- Creates project instructions.
- Posts field auditor instructions to Sedgwick site.
- Prints, packs, ships, and emails materials and instructions to
- Participates in auditor trainings.
- Monitors project activity:
- Provides daily updates to client manager.
- Modifies activity if required.
- Provide client updates.
- Manages auditor expenses:
- Reviews and approves expenses.
- Monitors outstanding expenses and open advances.
- Follow-up with auditors as needed
- Completes field auditor ratings.
- Performs general administrative duties.ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.QUALIFICATIONSEducation &
LicensingBachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
preferred.ExperienceTwo (2) years of excellent support experience
in a customer service/professional environment, or equivalent
combination of education and experience required. Food, beverage,
HBA or retail consumer goods experience a plus.Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple assignments
accurately and efficiently
- Demonstrates the ability to review and proofread work for
accuracy and completes specific aspects of assignments, as
directed. Concentrates on tasks at hand, even in a distracting work
- Must be willing to commit the necessary time and effort to
complete work assignments and do a quality job
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and understand customer
needs; takes appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met
and proactively seeks ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal openly and honestly with
internal and external customers while building credibility and
maintaining trust. Exhibits empathy and sensitivity for the needs
of customers. Is perceived by others as being helpful and
- Demonstrates the ability to modify behavior, as needed, in
order to maintain effectiveness in a changing situation; and with
varying tasks, responsibilities, or people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and
constructive written reports
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance CompetenciesWORK
ENVIRONMENTWhen applicable and appropriate, consideration will be
given to reasonable accommodations.Mental : Clear and conceptual
thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem
solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related
stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and
ability to meet deadlinesPhysical : Computer keyboarding, travel as
requiredAuditory/Visual : Hearing, vision and talkingThe statements
contained in this document are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to
this description. They are not intended to constitute a
comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances.
Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of
the position at any time.Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: Sedgwick, Indianapolis , Operations Support Coordinator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!