IAPI - Manufacturing Operator - FDE- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus - Starting at $22/hour + Benefits
Company: Eli Lilly
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for
people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader
headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around
the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to
those who need them, improve the understanding and management of
disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and
volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put
people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make
life better for people around the world.
For 140 years, Lilly has manufactured medicines that improve
people's lives around the world. We produce our medicines using
some of the most sophisticated manufacturing technologies and
rigorous quality standards. Lilly Manufacturing strives for
excellence in its process, standards, procedures and behaviors to
develop medicines with safety first and quality always.
The operator is responsible for running a partially automated
process in order to manufacture material. In addition to running
the manufacturing process, other activities include collecting and
using data from various computer systems for data analysis and
documentation. The area is regulated by quality, safety and
environmental guidelines; therefore compliance with operating
procedures is required.
- Execute ticket and procedure instructions, including
collecting, recording, and using data to monitor and control the
- Promote Quality, learning, understanding, and strict adherence
to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), cGMP guidelines, and good
- Identify abnormal processing conditions and escalate
- Adhere to all safety and environmental guidelines and promote
safety and environmental compliance in all areas.
- Provide information to technical services, engineering, and
automation to improve batch records, procedures, and
- Maintain process/work areas in a clean and organized state and
maintain good housekeeping documentation.
- Escalate processing issues to supervision in a timely
- High School Graduate/GED
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or
Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed
in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing
sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status)
for this employment position
- Must complete ITP for Operator.
- No certifications required.
- Tasks require entering manufacturing areas which require
wearing appropriate PPE.
- Must exhibit a high level of attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to wear loose fitting respirators (in some
- Demonstrate technical skills and problem solving skills.
- Be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Experience with computer systems related to business
- Work individually and with groups and provide thorough
- Expected to learn and practice troubleshooting skills and the
use of statistical tools for data analysis and problem
- Ability to enter and collect data from various computer
- Position works a 9/3 slide rotating shift (shifts are 12
- This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of
two years with potential to extend annually for up to 4 years. and
includes a competitive benefit package.Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly
USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively "Lilly")
are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate
in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs.
If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at
Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources (
Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further
assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only
to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any
other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks
for their members and help our company develop talented individuals
for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa,
Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network,
Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese
International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network,
Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans
Leadership Network, Women's Network, Working and Living with
Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its
subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be
fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination
satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).
Keywords: Eli Lilly, Indianapolis , IAPI - Manufacturing Operator - FDE- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus - Starting at $22/hour + Benefits, Other , Fairland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!