Company: Fukai Toyotetsu Indiana Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
FTIC is a tier one automotive manufacturer who is looking for
enthusiastic & motivated person to fill our Training Liaison
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance Job Requirements: (Primary duties &
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Support as needed during fundamental skills training.
- Train and demonstrate skills to team members using all company
- Follow all training Standard Work Instructions
- Review, daily, with the trainee, floor trainer and floor
leadership the progression of OTJ training.
- Ensure all required training is completed with proper training
documentation and record training on proper forms and save in
- Report to FTIC management any suggestions for improvement in
- When not performing training liaison responsibilities, perform
job tasks as assigned by management.
- The ability to work overtime and the ability to work weekends
is an essential function of this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are
required. Must be flexible and able to work in all areas and in
your department regardless of duties listed above in order to
accomplish FTIC Goals & Objectives.
Keywords: Fukai Toyotetsu Indiana Corporation, Indianapolis , Training Liaison, Other , Jamestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!