Overnight Donut Maker/Cook
Company: Jack's Donuts of Intech Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and reliable.
Starting wage is $15.00-$17.00 hourly. Shift starts at 10:00 pm and
ends when all the donuts are made (approx. 8 hours). Must be at
least 5'6" tall to operate kitchen equipment. This is production
work, as we make a lot of donuts. Full-time or part-time positions
available. Serious applicants only, please. For immediate
* Make handmade yeast and cake donuts.
* Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
* Follow standard recipes.
* Adhere to all sanitation and food preparation codes.
* Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and
* Work in a fast-paced and fun environment.
* No experience is necessary. WE WILL TRAIN.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be at work on time.
* Must have cell phone for communication.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Monday to Friday
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Indianapolis, IN 46278: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Jack's Donuts of Intech Park, Indianapolis , Overnight Donut Maker/Cook, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!