Company: Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Hilton Indianapolis is looking for a full time lobby
attendant to help with the cleanliness of the hotel, lobby,
hallways and to assist with delivering items to guest rooms as
1. Work to build a "team" approach among the various hotel
departments to assist in the overall philosophy of keeping the
hotel floors clean and fresh in appearance.
2. On your own, take initiative to be a hotel ambassador by always
greeting hotel guests in a friendly and warm manner.
3. Stock cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
4. Sweep, vacuum, wet mop, scrub, buff and properly maintain hotel
floors using hand tools, brooms, brushes, mops vacuums and other
5. Abide by the regulations set forth by material safety data
sheets of various cleaning products.
6. Observe and report the need for repairs to equipment, furniture
7. Keep floor maintenance equipment in good repair. Keep floor
cleaning utility closet rooms in a clean and well-organized
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Maintain focus on cleaning projects while coping with various
2. Ability to understand instructions and learn procedures and
3. Ability to perform routine work or the same task over and over
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Must be able to speak and understand English while communicated
with guests and hotel team members. This position requires a high
level of physical movement including walking/standing for 8 hours,
lifting, bending and twisting 25-50 pounds through out the
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Cleaning: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, Indianapolis , Lobby Attendant/Housekeeper, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!