Physician - Rheumatology
Company: Franciscan Physician Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Physician - Rheumatology - Franciscan Physician Network -
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board
Certified Rheumatologist to join our established practice . We are
seeking a long-term partnership for a physician interested in
establishing their career. Our Indianapolis practice is comprised
of two physicians, one advanced practice provider and staff who
specialize in the care of patients with arthritis, osteoporosis,
and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and
patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional
interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the
community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and
deliver the highest quality of patient care. Both new graduates and
experienced physicians are strongly encouraged.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 36 patient contact hours, 4 hours administrative time
- Physician will work 4 - day week
- Call consists of 2-week rotation with rotating holidays, Call
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 1 - 2 inpatient cases per week on
- Inpatient rounding at
- Dedicated MA support and 1 MA dedicated for prior
authorizations for the practice
- Opportunity for outreach to Central Indiana Franciscan
- Strong primary care referral base - over 150 new patient
- Franciscan specialty services include: Physical Medicine &
Rehabilitation, Neuroscience, Orthopedics, & Pain
- Strong collaboration with Pulmonology & Nephrology
- Personalized mentorship available from experienced
- Practice does not treat or manage fibromyalgia or general pain
WHO WE ARE:
is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty
care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois.
Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. - of Respect for
Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful
Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the
largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest.
Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and
advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team
approach to care. - Of our , many are nationally recognized Centers
of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic
work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time
opportunities are offered with , which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation
allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for
CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider
Services Team at or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all.
Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and
bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable
cost of living with excellent school options. continues to grow
with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base,
talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a
quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of
life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many
cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it
hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the
Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also
home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers,
the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as
well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Symphony
- The Center for the Performing Arts
- and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children's Museum, The
Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and
boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of
downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores;
and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy
independent shops and boutiques.
Keywords: Franciscan Physician Network, Indianapolis , Physician - Rheumatology, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!