Machine Operator - Conversion
Company: Ryder System Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring Machine Operator in Indianapolis, IN!
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer, package,
kit or assemble product and materials, both physically and
logically, to fulfill orders, inventory, and load/unload
About the position:
* Requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background check and
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
* Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment,
* Stability and growth opportunities
* Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first
* Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
* High school diploma or eqivalent
* Warehouse and lead experience preferred
* Overlooking and directing line workers to make sure all duties
are being performed efficiently and properly
* Ensure lines are set up properly and line workers have the tools
need to perform the designated job
* Alert supervisor or maintenance of any mechanical problems
* Observe/discard inferior product and/or packaging
* Maintain high stardards of workstation practices
* Train new operators
* Guide others to complete assigned tasks
* Other duties as required or assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder System Inc., Indianapolis , Machine Operator - Conversion, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!