Business Development Executive
Company: aFit Staffing Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
You want to work where you know you are a perfect fit. At aFit,
a woman owned (WBE) company based in Indianapolis, we are devoted
to being collaborative, honorable, and accountable. Our company
provides project-based staffing for government and commercial
organizations. To our prospective clients, aFit offers a talented
workforce in a team-based environment to produce concrete and
reliable outcomes. At aFit, we focus on building strong
relationships and keeping the day-to-day flexible in an in-person
or remote-enabled environment. - We are seeking a talented Business
Development Representative -who will be responsible for selling
project-based solutions, staff augmentation and product sales for
aFit and one of its clients. Successful candidates must be
resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for
understanding their clients' business. Outstanding listening
skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to
provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the
success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge,
willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are
just as talented as you are, this is the place for you! -
Description of Duties:
- Understands and learns both project-based staffing and
consulting services delivery in order to describe capabilities to
- Travels to cities and counties in Indiana to meet with clients
to sell a specific solution and services from one of aFit's
- Manages multiple sales pursuits at the same time in different
stages of pursuit cycle.
- Builds and maintains quality relationships with different
levels of an organization for new and assigned accounts of
- Demonstrated understanding of State and Local government
including how procurements work, political sensitivities and
environments, government drivers for change, etc.
- Prepares sales forecast information that includes accurate
information about the size, timing, and probability of the
- Develops and effectively manages sales leads.
- Identifies business opportunities and areas of new sales
- Consults with prospective and existing customers regarding
their specific system (hardware and software) requirements and
makes recommendations regarding software and consulting services
that meet their needs.
- Provides behavior and activity metrics in support of everyday
functions. - Desired Skills and Experience: -
- 3-5 years of business development experience.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Must have the ability to travel on occasion to client sites
throughout Indiana and/or conferences.
- The employee must be able to work effectively in a team
environment, have excellent communication skills (verbal and
written) and possess strong analytical skills.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage their own day to day
tasks. - Education:
- Bachelor's degree required. Please note, this full-time,
salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer
relocation assistance at this time.
Keywords: aFit Staffing Inc., Indianapolis , Business Development Executive, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!