Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Cytotechnologist AmeriPath IndianapolisMonday-Friday
8:00am-4:30pm* Covid-19 Vaccination Required *Benefits/Perks:
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
- 15 PTO days first year + a free diversity day!
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs
for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!Job Responsibilities:
- Microscopically examine and diagnose gynecologic and
non-gynecologic slides for infectious, pre-malignant, and malignant
- Perform all duties as required by CLIA. These duties include,
but are not limited to, the daily documenting of interpretations to
include the total number of slides screened and the total number of
hours spent screening.
- Maintain specimen integrity and patient identification of all
- Enter and report results into the laboratory information
- Maintain confidentiality of patient test results in accordance
with HIPAA regulations.
- Comply with all local, federal, CLIA and CAP regulations
- Participate successfully in a CMS approved proficiency-testing
program annually, as applicable.
- -2022-18829Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in clinical lab, physical, or biological
- Meet CLIA requirements (CFR. 493. 1483)
- Meet ASCP requirements for Cytotechnologist (if not certified
prior to employment, must pass ASCP registry within one year of
- Meet state licensure requirements, if applicable.
- Liquid-based cytology training/certification (Thin Prep and/or
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Indianapolis , Cytotechnologist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!