Accounts Receivables Specialist
Posted on: January 26, 2023
BE THE CHOICE, NOT THE OPTION
Strivector specializes in catering to your specific desired company
culture and purpose-filled job needs.
We help our clients meet their fast-growing business, new and
existing positions with talented individuals like you.
Strivector works alongside Fortune 500, mid-sized and Start-ups for
full-time and contract positions; on our list of companies, we have
Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Philips, Smith & Nephew, Arthrex.
Take your career up a few notches with a full-service Mechanical
Contractor, serving the commercial and residential markets with
plumbing, HVAC, engineering, and design services.
This is a Accounts Receivables Specialist position and requires
someone who has large volume billing experience, large volume cash
receipt application experience for this role. As a AR Specialist
your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Accurately invoice single family builders and service
- Carefully submit billing via AIA, GC Pay, or Textura to select
- Effectively apply cash receipts to customer accounts
- Patiently fulfill collection responsibilities for all assigned
customers and escalate to Controller as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Act as the company liaison between insurance claims
representatives and operations managers.
- Gather internal documents for insurance claims representatives
related to open insurance claims.
- Partner with the internal partners to process utility damage
claims and dispute as needed.
- Track and report updates monthly on general liability insurance
- Follow up on open insurance claims to help facilitate
resolution and closure of claims.
- Readily assist with ad hoc administrative assignments typically
centered around pulling job history and documents for insurance and
- Timely file various State and Local municipalities annual
report filings and track in Microsoft excel.
- Timely register RT Moore for controlled insurance programs on
multi-family divisions projects.
- Assist with gathering necessary certificates of insurance and
submitting W9 forms to new customers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Accounts Receivables
Specialist who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the
best within your organization. The ideal Senior Flight Software
Engineer would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all)
of the following:
- Prior large volume billing experience
- Large volume cash receipt application
- 2-3 years' AR experience
- Problem solving abilities
- Clear, effective communications skills both written and
- Intermediate mathematical abilities; mastery of Excel
- Aptitude for prioritizing and coordinating a variety of
- Independent and proactive problem-solving and critical
- Disposition for accuracy, attention to detail, and
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently
- Proficient in using basic office equipment
- Mastery of entire Microsoft Suite plus Internet and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Dynamics (GP) and Key2Act
- Ability to investigate, gather information, and be
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- 4-5 years of accounting/accounting-related experience
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Accounts Receivables
Specialist you may not have all the skills listed here. If you are
a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, lets
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the
Minimum Education: High School or Diploma
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years experience
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position with benefits
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Relocation accepted: No
Keywords: Strivector, Indianapolis , Accounts Receivables Specialist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!