Reach Truck Operator Shift 2
Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: January 26, 2023
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for the safe, effective operation and
servicing of mechanical, motorized and/or electrical equipment in
the facilities work environment Including but not limited to
forklifts, dollies, hand trucks, etc. Responsible for the safe
movement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible for a
sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, materials management
and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the
business requirements.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment during material
handling and warehousing as required in the receiving, processing,
storing, moving and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment while moving
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment while entering
and exiting of trailers.
- Responsible for the safety of all personnel within given safety
zones of operating equipment.
- Demonstrate lead and assist in work from a variety of source
documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing
prior to material movement.
- Demonstrate, lead and assist in the use of machines for
weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging.
- Responsible for the safe operation, and servicing of
mechanical, motorized, and/or electrical equipment in the
facilities work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Sit down forklift experience preferredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items
of varying weight.
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word
processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software,
email).Neovia is committed to the principles of equal employment
opportunity, inclusion, and respect. Neovia does not tolerate
unlawful discrimination against anyone employees, customers,
business partners, or others on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military service, or any other status
protected by the laws and regulations in the locations where we
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Indianapolis , Reach Truck Operator Shift 2, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!