Company: Key Family Of Companies
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionWe are pleased to welcome a Claims Administrator
to join our growing team! Key Benefit Administrators is
consistently named a Top Workplace by our employees, and we are
excited to speak to qualified candidates about this remote work
from home opportunity! Creating a Top Workplace is about more than
offering great benefits and vacation time. It's about
organizational health. Employees want to align with the company's
vision, be challenged by a high-performance culture, and feel that
they are valued and that their voices are heard. At Key Benefit
Administrators, we believe in delivering a Wow level of service to
our valued clients and living up to our mission of improving
people's health through high quality, cost-effective care. Strong
core values, supportive work relationships, high quality training
and personal development are part of our DNA and we are looking for
the right individual to join us!If you are passionate about
delivering high quality service and would like to be part of our
supportive family culture - we want to hear from you. The Claims
Administrator position includes a comprehensive benefit package,
award-winning training program and competitive salary! This is a
work from home opportunity.Claims Administrator Overview: We
believe that a successful Claims Administrator will provide
accurate and timely healthcare claims payment for our clients
delivering a caring human touch to our members, clients, health
care providers and our employees. Claims Administrator Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews claims for all detail required to process claims
submissions. Requests additional information as appropriate.
- Determines eligibility and covered benefits for services in
accordance with plan provisions.
- Enters claims and initiates claim payment or denial in
accordance to procedures and processes.
- Develops an understanding of plan documents and amendments for
- Identifies system problems in processing and communicates to
appropriate area for correction.
- Maintains the performance standard set for the client group for
accuracy and turnaround time.
- Responds within designated turnaround time to Customer Service
personnel and other Key Family employees on claim issues and
provides outstanding service to clients.
- Backup coverage (phones, emails, chats, etc.) as scheduled for
Customer Service Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 - 5 years of experience in processing medical claims for
self-insured and/or fully insured clients is essential. Some Third
Party Administrator and claims system experience required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and problem solving skills with ability to
analyze information to determine resolutions in accordance with
- Medical Terminology.
- Strong computer keyboard and navigational skills. Knowledge of
Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Applicants for part-time positions must be available on a
full-time basis for an eight week training program.DDNP02
Job Posted by ApplicantProby Jobble
Keywords: Key Family Of Companies, Indianapolis , Claims Administrator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!