Circle K International Administrator
Company: Kiwanis International, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position is responsible for providing quality and efficient
support and administration to Circle K International, including
advising the international student board. This position works
directly with the Program Director and the Executive Director of
Kiwanis Youth Programs on all matters related to CKI.
- Supervise and manage Circle K International staff hire,
motivate, recognize, coach, counsel, and train staff; conduct
performance reviews of all direct reports.
- Provide strategic oversight of CKI Program; in partnership with
the Program Director, help develop and manage department budgets;
carry out department activities to meet all business needs and
requirements of the International Office; administer all phases of
Circle K Strategic Plan Implementation; Develop, implement, and
evaluate department performance measures. Administer the day-to-day
operations of the organization, including managing customer service
requests, providing research, writing, and approving communication
for social media, e-newsletters, marketing materials and other
collateral materials, work with service partners and other Kiwanis
International departments, provide input into the development and
management of the organization's budget.
- Advise the Circle K International Board and in partnership with
the Program Director fulfil all duties of the Circle K
International Director, as outlined in Circle K governing
documents. foster a strong, collaborative working relationship with
the Board by providing assistance, support, guidance, and training
to the Board and general members, enforce all Circle K
International rules and discipline members and volunteers when
- Work with the Board to develop, update and implement the
organization's strategic plan, annual goals, governing documents,
and other objectives.
- Work with the Service Leadership Program Department to meet
program growth goals as set by Kiwanis International leadership.
Manage and support key volunteers; provide continuous guidance,
counsel, and training to Circle K International District
Administrators and advisors; be responsive to administrators and
club advisors and correspond with them on a regular basis.
- In partnership with the Program Director, plan and coordinate
the annual Circle K International Convention, Governors and
Administrators Training Conference and other specified events
hosted by the board or organization; provide leadership and
administrative support for all facets of Board, Committee, and
Council meetings; develop and implement programs to advance the
organization including leadership training events
- Ensure monthly reports are completed, including membership
reports, expense reports and travel expenses for Circle K
International staff and board members.
- Participate in Kiwanis Service Leadership Program department
meetings and daily huddles.
- Represent the organization in various public or member facing
forums and events.
- This position is a mandatory reporter of any member who
threatens self-harm or harm to others.
- Serve as a non-voting member of the Circle K Board of Trustees,
with responsibility of tracking any changes to the organization's
governing documents and managing its records.
- Work with clubs and districts to preserve and grow clubs and
members throughout the world.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in education, communications or equivalent
- Advising college students
- Volunteer management
- Membership association management preferred
- 5 years of professional experience in college student
activities or administration
- Writing and delivering program curriculum
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Public speaking, educational program facilitation
- Budget development and fiscal management
- Event planning.
- Project management Emphatic nature needed to counsel student
members in crisis
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google suite
- Ability to work well with college aged students, respecting
their view and perspectives
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to
prioritize, multi-task and make appropriate trade-off
- Ability to manage issues and remain calm under pressure
- Kiwanis Family experience a plus
- Multilingual a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS/OTHER INFORMATION:
- Regular evening and weekend work is required of this position
to be able to meet with college students and adult
- Domestic and some international travel required.
- The position does have some moderate physical demands,
especially in executing events like convention and leadership
programs (lifting, carrying, moving rapidly from one activity to
the next, etc.). Some programs occur in a natural setting, such as
a camp facility.
- Ability to work in a remote or hybrid environment
Keywords: Kiwanis International, Inc., Indianapolis , Circle K International Administrator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!