Patient Services Specialist
Company: American Oncology Network
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Indianapolis Harcourt Office
$13.77 - $21.77
- Handles most clerical duties associated with a medical
- The job of Patient Services Specialist (PSS) is divided into
"stations." Each station has a distinct set of job duties, which
includes job duties that usually are performed by one employee in a
usual day. However, in addition to the "usual" duties of the
station they are sitting in, every PSS employee is required and
expected to assist their co-workers in performing every job duty of
a PSS at all times.
- All employees hired for the Patient Services Specialist
position will be expected to learn and perform all duties of all
front office stations.
- Due to the different AON office layouts, the person doing the
named station that day or week may not perform some of the listed
- Experience in the healthcare field is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills with a wide variety of
Keywords: American Oncology Network, Indianapolis , Patient Services Specialist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!