Security Officer I
Company: Labcorp Drug Development, Labcorp
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Summary:Provides professional security services by ensuring
a safe and secure environment exists for employees and company
property.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the integrity and proper operating condition of all
installed security system. Reports abnormal conditions to
- Brief and debrief other security staff to pass along pertinent
business related information.
- Learn to patrol campus and buildings, monitoring for conditions
or situations which pose a risk to the safety/security of people
and/or property or are in violation of company policy.
- Document and reports all daily activities and incidents in the
Security Reporting Database.
- Learn to monitor PC based monitoring systems and electronic
equipment at Security Station (e.g. Security Access Control System,
CCTV, Environmental Management and Control systems, and the fire
- Document and maintain study-related data relating to
environmental conditions for Environmental Monitoring Systems.
- Provide prompt notification to on-call technicians or
administrative personnel to resolve any problems that may
- Attend all required training programs and meetings.
- Learn to monitor and maintain status of Fire Alarm panel and
take appropriate action in response to alarms.
- Follow the Post Orders for the assigned Security Station.
- Respond to emergencies in accordance with company policy (e.g.,
medical, chemical spills, fire evacuations).
- Enforce company policies, especially Security and
Environmental, Health and Safety.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and appearance at
- Check personnel, contractors, service technicians, and vendors
for proper authorization to facilities and for contraband.
- Learn to receive after business hour deliveries of packages and
mail, document, and store appropriately.
- Perform security function in accordance with company and
departmental guidelines and polices.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to co-workers as
well as internal and external customers and vendors and directing
them to the resource that will best meet their need.
- Answer and relay incoming calls to personnel designated by the
caller or by the nature of the inquiry without compromising company
or employee confidentiality.
- Perform all other duties as assigned Education/Qualifications:
- Requires High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and record information accurately.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft products
- Demonstrated quality and customer service skills.Labcorp is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer,
Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and
does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make
employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the
qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy
or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our.
Keywords: Labcorp Drug Development, Labcorp, Indianapolis , Security Officer I, Other , Greenfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!