Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Processing each order completely and accurately
- Packing the orders in a safe, effective and efficient manner;
verifying order accuracy by order number, product quantity and
shipping each order
- Ensure special safety precautions and/or equipment is
- Awareness of storage techniques and locations, space
allocation, & stock rotation.
- Sort and prepare merchandise for RMA request.
- Create and manage vendor and internal transfer
- Prepare merchandise for shipping with necessary and correct
- Responsible for the verification and accuracy of all outgoing
- Responsible for loading packages onto carriers as
- Responsible for physical inventory count in assigned
- Test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Provide driver information for merchandise to relevant
- Supporting technical support activities between outbound and
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and tasks may be required
and/or assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Newegg, Indianapolis , Equipment Operator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!