Posted on: March 18, 2023
Inmar Intelligence is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are an innovative, supportive, and engaging environment. Our goal is to reduce waste created by consumers.
*Our work environment includes:*
* Growth opportunities
* Relaxed atmosphere
* International workforce
*1st Shift Scanner*
1st Shift from $14.00/ hour
Hours: 1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
7600 Rockville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46214
*About Our Indianapolis Facility:*
At our Indianapolis facility, you'll be an important part of the team that receives returned goods. Our team is responsible for keeping harmful products out of landfills and recycling returned goods into the economy.
Our facility is climate controlled with a relaxed dress code (as long as your attire is safe). There are multiple opportunities for advancement - our associates are routinely promoted after 6 months to leads, trainers, supervisors, and management.
*Why do our associates enjoy working for Inmar?*
* Our relaxed dress code - as long as it's safe
* Our climate-controlled environment
* The ability to be promoted to a lead, trainer or management in as little as 6 months
* Our friendly team environment
* Unlimited referral bonus' - tell your friends/family/neighbors about openings as Inmar and you will earn extra money
* Our commitment to innovation and improvement -- see something that could be improved? Let us know! We're always listening.
* All of our roles are direct hire and permanent - not seasonal employment
*As a full-time Inmar employee, you will be eligible to receive the following benefits:*
* Paid Time Off
* 401K with employer matching
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Voluntary Insurance - Accident, Critical Illness, Disability
* Basic and Supplemental Life
* Wellness Benefits
* Group Legal and Employee Assistance
* Commuter (only available in some states)
* Referral Program (earn up to $1,200 for each referral you make)
* Employee Assistance Program
*You'll love working here because:*
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings. Our team environment is friendly and welcoming. Our associates have the ability to be promoted in 6 months to leads, trainers, supervisors and management.
A scanner works at a station where they will receive the product and scan it into our database.
* Scan product codes of client products to input data into Company's computerized system for processing in a productive and accurate manner.
* Sort scanned product in appropriate container locations.
* Inspect condition of product and prepare for disposition in accordance with client contract terms.
* Clean and organize work area daily.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Working knowledge of computers
* Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
* Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse, as needed and if applicable
* Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
* Ability to work with hazardous waste
* Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
*While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:*
* Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
* Frequently required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
* Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
* Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
* Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: In person%38346241% %%admin%%
Keywords: Inmar, Indianapolis , Scanner, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
here to apply!