Territory Representative (Indianapolis, Indiana)
Company: Benjamin Moore & Co.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job SummaryBenjamin Moore & Co is currently looking for an
ambitious and self-motivated individual to join our sales team. You
will be accountable for delivering sustainable and profitable sales
and market share growth in your territory and will also lead the
implementation of product placement, programs, and services within
your assigned stores. The territory covers central and northern
Indiana.We Are Looking For:
- Energetic salespeople. Confident, results-oriented salespeople
to represent our brand with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to
support our retailers and customers in a customer-centric way.
- Relationship focused partners. People who understand market
positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of
knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Team players. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and
work together to move the business forward.This is a great
opportunity to develop your sales experience with a high-energy
team and become part of an iconic and growing Berkshire Hathaway
family brand. Benjamin Moore offers a company car, as well as a
competitive compensation & benefits package designed to attract the
very best sales professionals.Key Responsibilities
- Focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and
empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach,
operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly
responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Establish yourself as your customers "go-to" expert by bringing
a dynamic mix of technical knowledge, business acumen and a
thoughtful customer approach to the table.
- Develop and cultivate relationships for new business, existing
accounts, in order to increase profitability and sales growth for
both Benjamin Moore and our partners.
- Drive, orchestrate and close opportunities with key partners,
producing transformative business outcomes.
- Leverage professional solution based selling skills to meet
customer needs while utilizing selling tools provided.
- Seek and qualify new business in accordance with Company
account stratification goals.
- Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products
and service to meet demands.Required Skills and Desired Knowledge
- Excellent communication, listening and public speaking skills
with the ability to listen, negotiate and effectively persuade
- A real people-person. You live for building relationships and
thrive in interpersonal settings while demonstrating an ability to
forge strong, positive business relationships.
- High degree of self-discipline, organization, and effective at
time management; ability to meet deadlines is imperative.
- An innate sense of accountability, self-motivator that is
comfortable with autonomy.
- Demonstrate teamwork ability and persistence when dealing with
customers as well as company departments related to the selling
- Ability to drive outcomes and meet expectations, not afraid to
follow-up and give/take feedback.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills; confident, enthusiastic and a
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM experience a
- 1+ years field sales experience and college degree preferred
(previous paint experience not required).
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record a must.
- Willingness & ability to travel within region & work
evenings/weekends when necessary.
- Ability to travel daily within territory and do up to 25%
- Ideal candidate will reside within the territory outlined
above.Diversity, Equity & InclusionAt Benjamin Moore, we believe
diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a
collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are
committed to driving change within our organization through
purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while
also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve.
Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our
corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and
Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and
national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more
expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our
stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for
diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.Student Loan
Repayment Assistance ProgramBenjamin Moore provides Student Loan
Repayment Assistance Program to support eligible active employees
who graduated from an accredited post-secondary educational
institution. The Repayment Program is intended to contribute to
reducing employee's student loans. The Company follows all rules
and regulations concerning the taxability of student loan
repayments provided under applicable law.Company ProfileClick here
to see how you can paint your future!The color of pride: Benjamin
Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was
recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired
company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader
in the architectural coatings and home d--cor landscape; creating
the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of
communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the
driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work
environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful
collaboration are fostered and encouraged.Join a company where
innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who
produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer
experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies
and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our
customers and retail network.SafetyAt Benjamin Moore, our people
are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are
committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our
locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping
employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one
of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work
schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced
cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal
protective equipment to all employees-including masks, gloves and
hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a
Keywords: Benjamin Moore & Co., Indianapolis , Territory Representative (Indianapolis, Indiana), Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...