Full-Stack Developer (Contract)
Company: TCC Software Solutions
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Duration: 12 months
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Local candidates only, will work remotely and be expected to attend meetings onsite,
Successful candidate is a full stack developer with several years of client driven software products delivered successfully.
* Lead the technical implementation of client requested software.
* Problem solving real world issues through usage of existing libraries, packages and/or frameworks.
* Ability and knowledge of when to create new libraries based on client needs.
* Possess a client focused approach via in-person meetings with the client through the project lifecycle.
* Actively listen to the client.
* Apply their technical expertise to solve real world problems on time and on budget.
* Manage tasks and report progress while adhering to industry standard style guidelines.
* Work with the client(s) and UI/UX developer to develop feature rich, elegant software solving solutions.
* Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing software.
* Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
* Required 5 Years C# development experience
* Required 5 Years .NET back- end REST API
* Required 4 Years Angular front-end development
* Required 5 Years .NET Framework 4+
* Required 5 Years .NET Core
* Required 5 Years ASP.NET using C#
* Required 4 Years HTML/CSS
* Required 3 Years AWS Lambda
* Required 3 Years Azure App Service, DevOps Boards, Repos
* Required 3 Years Azure DevOps Build Pipelines, Release Pipelines
* Required 3 Years Git flow strategy
* Desired 3 Years T-SQL
* Nice to have 2 Years IOS development
* Nice to have 2 Years Android development
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
* Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
* Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
* Supporting our local community
* Encouraging continued education and development
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process
please contact Human Resources at Email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster,
please choose your language:
Keywords: TCC Software Solutions, Indianapolis , Full-Stack Developer (Contract), Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
here to apply!