Senior Customer Success, e-Procurement - 100% Remote
Company: Varis - United States
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually
from anywhere in the Continental U.S. Varis is a well-funded and
fast-growing technology startup that focuses on digital commerce
software-as-a-service and procurement and is owned by The ODP
Corporation (NASDAQ: ODP). We are innovation driven, customer
centric, and ready to transform eProcurement and
business-to-business (B2B) Marketplaces. Our culture is focused on
a bold vision, launching the simplest (yet still valuable)
solutions to learn, then either failing or scaling fast as we
iterate towards our product goals. Joining us now is a ground-floor
opportunity to shape our limitless future. You will see and feel
the direct impact of your work, be surrounded by passionate people,
learn how to be an entrepreneur, and be at the center of a highly
dynamic business model with tremendous individual and collective
potential. This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate
about customer success who has experience with P2P systems such as
Coupa, SAP Ariba, etc. We are especially seeking someone with a
strong financial acumen who can effectively review & support system
KPIs and ROI with customers. Responsibilities
- Supportive customer advocate at all stages from sales prospect
to post go-live.
- Act as a trusted advisor by understanding customer challenges,
goals, and utilizing closed loop communication.
- Suport mid-market customers while actively building brand trust
as sole point of contact
- Support or lead projects in partnership with the Support and
- Serve as the voice of the customer with the Product Team to
help drive enhancement requests.
- Be an advocate for the customer's point of view and collaborate
internally to achieve internal and external alignment and
- Demonstrate the initiative and ability to analyze complex
issues to determine the proper course of action.
- Actively escalate and support resolution of customer concerns
and product enhancement requests.
- Successfully articulate our business value, product and
customer roadmaps, and support requirements to ensure overall
- Analyze customer and market data (market trends, financial,
industry) to provide insights for adoption-growth strategy.
- Responsible for taking pro-active actions to make strategic
recommendations to ensure optimal growth.
- Collaborate with marketing to produce newsletters.
- Research, build, and present customer business reviews.
- Build and facilitate customer presentations and product
- Promote customer retention and achieve low churn by driving
best practice and expansion opportunities.
- Provide regular updates to Sales regarding account issues,
financial status, and similar data points necessary to analyze
holistic customer health.
- Works strategically, proactively, and analytically to ensure an
exceptional customer experience.
- Educate colleagues and customers on our product and trends in
- Build processes, strong internal, external, and
- Manage CRM tool and produce actionable reports.
- Subject matter expert that builds loyalty, implements process
improvements, identifies up-sell opportunities, ensures long-term
client retention, and single point of contact for escalations
- Analyze purchasing behavior, sustain business growth and
identify/implement new programs that increase business revenue
- Other duties and special projects as assigned. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in customer
- 4 years+ of experience in functions including customer success,
- Experience in P2P (e-procurement) is required.
- Experience in SaaS Tech or E-Commerce industry is an
- Experience monitoring and reporting on client progress such as
KPIs and ROIs.
- Having strategic financial acumen to understand KPis, ROI and
provide insights to customers.
- Experience in business analysis is required.
- Ability to maintain an incredibly high degree of attention to
detail and accuracy.
- Sense of urgency. Out of the box thinker.
- Ability to maintain confidence, confidentially, and composure
during difficult and/or complex situations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced deadline environment
while successfully managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work,
influence, problem solve, and engage with all levels of the
- Advanced Excel knowledge is required (pivot tables, data
analyses functions) The Base Salary Range: $87,400 - $130,000,
depending on the candidate's location/region and experience The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all
required responsibilities and skills. Other duties and special
projects may be assigned per business needs. Job descriptions are
subject to change at any time with or without notice. Benefits and
- 100% permanent remote work in the United States
- Medical / dental / vision, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Offer (PTO) and company paid holidays
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) matching program
- Discounted auto, home, and pet insurance
- Retirement savings plan rollovers
- Banking services
- Military leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular pay for funeral/memorial service observance
- Discounts on Office Depot/Microsoft/Apple products and
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Varis is wholly owned by The ODP Corporation, which is the legal
employer of Varis associates. The ODP Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records in alignment with the City & County of San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. CCPA disclosure notice here. by
Keywords: Varis - United States, Indianapolis , Senior Customer Success, e-Procurement - 100% Remote, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...