Digital Integration Specialist
Company: Shelby Eastern Schools
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and understanding of teaching
practices that redefine learning for the digital age.
- Assists with school's goals in order to meet school's
- Assists teachers in locating, identifying, and designing
digital and media rich content for lesson plans based on current
- Positively interacts and creates collaborative, working
relationships with all staff members. Works with technology support
personnel to maximize the use of technology resources by
administrators, teachers, and students to improve learning
- Demonstrates and clearly communicates technology enhanced
experiences that address content standards, models appropriate
strategies essential to continued growth and development of the
understanding of technology operations and concepts
- Engages and encourages staff to take advantage of learning
opportunities and to implement digital age strategies that promote
project based and/or research based learning
- Follow up on teacher understanding; check for
- Maximize Instructional Time during professional development
sessions, individual work sessions with teachers, and in whole
- Collaborating with teachers in the design of instructional
units and lessons
- Contribute to school culture
- Collaborate with Peers
- Advocate for Student Success. Identifies instructional software
and digital materials that support and enhance the school
curriculum Seeks professional development opportunities for self
- Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
Keywords: Shelby Eastern Schools, Indianapolis , Digital Integration Specialist, Other , Morristown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...