Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Performs duties in a safe manner to assure protection for
himself and others.
- Obtains raw materials from gaylords to be fed into inside farm
silos and acrisons.
- Removes raw materials from storage on a first-in, first out
basis for inventory purpose.
- Assists in removal of finished rolls from the winder platforms
- Weighs and removes scrap from the Extrusion Department and
takes it to Reclaim.
- Supplies color concentrates and nucleants for use in the
- Assists the Extruder Operators during start-ups by pulling
scrap from the die, cutting scrap foam behind the nips and helps
with thread up procedures.
- Able to substitute for absent Extruder Operators or Material
Handler when the need occurs.
- Removes any foreign or contaminated matter from the raw
- Maintains good housekeeping within the Extrusion Department and
the outside silo pad and railsiding areas.
- Reports all unsafe conditions and/or safety hazards immediately
to the Technician or to his Shift Supervisor.
- Operates lift trucks in moving raw materials, scrap and
- Assists in the Reclaim Department as needed.
- Assists Extrusion Material Handler as needed.
- Conducts food safety and defense self-inspections and reports
Available Shifts: 7:00am- 7:00pm and 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Education/Work Experience: High School Diploma or GED
- Language Ability: Must have the ability to understand verbal
and written basic English vocabulary.
- Math Ability: Proficient mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to systematically work through
problems and can work with deadlines individually or as part of a
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel Requirements: None
- Other (including certifications and licenses): Willing and able
to obtain a forklift license.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Novipax, Indianapolis , EXTRUSION HELPER, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...