Diesel Mechanics - Level 2 - Must Have Own Tools
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Now Hiring Level 2 Diesel Mechanics! - Company Paid Medical
Insurance. At Carvana, we are looking for people who are excited to
thrive in an environment of impactful change. Team spirit is
evident at Carvana and every day we let our passions and creativity
foster innovation. We take big swings, set ambitious goals, and
challenge each other to make data- and process-driven decisions in
everything we do. We ve been changing the game since 2013, and we
re not taking our foot off the gas now.
Position Overview:This is a front line operations role in Fleet
Maintenance responsible for ensuring all preventative maintenance
and general repairs are completed in a timely manner and up to
Carvana standards. This position is not eligible for visa
What you ll be doing:
- Responsible for general and preventative maintenance for all
heavy equipment, including brake and tire repair.
- Perform light diagnostics, troubleshooting, and electrical
- Receive and review daily inspections to resolve issues or
- Inspect all equipment and detect excessive wear.
- Maintain proper parts record within each repair order.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on
- Replace and repair all tires within the TIA parameters and
- Ability to pass and maintenance the DTNA Warranty course
What the job requires:To be able to do your job at Carvana, there
are some basic requirements we want to share with you.1+ year in
Heavy Class 8 Mechanical Industry or experience in similar industry
- One ASE Certification within the first 6 months of
- Must have their own hand tools to complete daily tasks
(Specialty tools will be provided).
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in
a professional, courteous manner.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and
- Requires working outdoors in all weather
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20
- Requires standing for extended periods of time with frequent
stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling
in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may
have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Company paid medical insurance
- Tool and Boot allowance
- Discount on vehicle purchase
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- 401(k) with Carvana Match
- Accrue 144 hours PTO in your first year one
- Tuition Reimbursement
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Associated topics: building maintenance, fertilizer, groundskeeper,
labor, laborer, landscaping, maintenence, pruner, street, tree
Keywords: CARVANA, Indianapolis , Diesel Mechanics - Level 2 - Must Have Own Tools, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!