Registered Nurse Extern
Company: Kindred Hospital Indianapolis North
Posted on: November 15, 2023
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they
have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward
environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery
process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
As a Nurse Extern you will:
- Under the supervision of the RN, assists with the delivery of
direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of
Assessment Planning Intervention and Evaluation.
- Assists professional nursing personnel in providing patient
care in assigned area.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides
personal care, education, emotional support.
- Performs more complex clinical skills under the direct
supervision of the RN.
As a Nurse Extern you will have:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program awaiting to take NCLEX
- In the final year of an accredited RN program.
- Clinical rotations in an accredited RN program.
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Indianapolis North, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse Extern, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!