Company: Grameen America
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Work Location: Indianapolis, INSalary: $15.14 per hour
About Us Grameen America, Inc. (GAI) is a nonprofit microfinance
organization founded by 2008 Nobel Peace Prize recipient Muhammad
Yunus. The fastest growing nonprofit microfinance organization in
the U.S., Grameen America has provided over $2 billion in small
business loans and served over 138,000 low-income, primarily
minority women. GAI provides low-income women with micro-loans,
asset-building through savings, financial education, and credit
establishment for the purpose of beginning or expanding businesses.
For more information, please visit .About the JobThe Relationship
Associate position is an entry level position at GAI which is
intended to be the first step in a career progression with the
organization. We are looking for someone who enjoys delivering a
high level of customer service and outreach activities and have a
positive attitude. The Relationship Associate reports to the Branch
Manager.Work Location We have begun our transition to in-person
operations in phases. We have resumed our in-person field work for
community outreach and member recruitment. Our branch offices are
beginning the transition to in-person activities on a flexible work
schedule until further notice.What You Will Be Doing As A
- Relationship management
- Schedule and lead weekly center meetings with our current
members. Share information about the Grameen program, education on
financial & business topics, problem solving.
- Provide high level of customer service support and build
positive relationships with borrowers and members for membership
and business growth.
- Answer and respond to members and borrowers' questions in a
timely and professional manner to resolve concerns and issues.
- Deliver high level of standards and ensure high quality and
- Must understand and follow all company policies and
- Conduct a variety of outreach activities to attract, recruit
and retain new members to achieve designated membership growth
- Deliver high level customer service and elevated member
experience through communication by call, outreach activities,
email, or other means to set expectations and build meaningful
relationships towards a successful membership placement.
- Financial Methodology
- Monitor members' loan amount and related activities, including
compliance with loan criteria, disbursements, collection of
repayments, and reconciling daily payments.
- Accurately input and track members loan payments and other
relevant data in appropriate systems (such as proper posting,
compliance with required notifications, etc.). The Skills You Will
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Excellent customer service communication skills.
- Strong work ethics, high level of integrity, punctuality,
- Multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and time
- Basic problem solving and numeric skills.
- Ability to work well alone and within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule from Mondays to Fridays
(early mornings and evenings).
- Knowledge in using computer, laptop, iPad, smartphone, Zoom,
and other similar electronic devices and technology.Education and
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalency preferred, or two
years of relevant work experience required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.Requirements:
Depending on location, valid driver's license required.What We
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Generous Paid Time Off options for vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holiday Schedule
- 401K retirement savings plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Opportunity for advancement
- And more! Grameen America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EEO). All candidates for employment will be considered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
law.Grameen America, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Grameen America, Indianapolis , Relationship Associate, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!