Supervisor II - Building Maintenance
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Essential Job Duties
- Initiates, plans and implements staff development programs.
Develops department capabilities and resources to meet both present
and future staffing needs.
- Provides tactical direction for the Facility Maintenance
- Supervise maintenance work schedules and assignments for
- Supervise and coordinate/schedule outside vendors/contractors
performing maintenance activities.
- Supervise preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance
programs for maintenance staff.
- Assist in the development of the maintenance program.
- Manage the process of materials management for the Facility
- Perform supervisory duties including full range of recruitment,
staff development and performance evaluation activities.
- Create, provide and implement training plans and career paths
for staff; training to include internal and external formal
- Participate in internal and external audits if required.
- Assist in the monitoring of budgets and operational costs.
- Assist and advise less experienced staff on skills
- Monitor the work environment to assure the working conditions
are and remain safe and meet all relevant safety requirements.
- Assist in managing plant site events such as Utility outages,
- Work closely with the other FM supervisors in CMMS operation
and maintenance program management.
- Develops, implements, and maintains departmental and company
- Provides monthly reporting on budgets, productivity statistics,
and departmental measurements.
- Develop and implement initiatives for improving maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology,
Construction Management with 3+ years supervisory experience
- or 5+ years experience in facilities maintenance management
- Potential to work around greases, oil, solvents, additives,
live steam, etc. may be expected.
- Must be able to life and carry 50 lbs.
- May work with potentially hazardous substances.
- Overtime and weekend work as required.
- Mandatory immunizations and screening as requiredLabcorp is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer,
Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and
does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make
employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the
qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy
or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement. Associated topics:
ice, jardinero, labor, laborer, landscaping, maintenence, rug, sod,
Keywords: Labcorp, Indianapolis , Supervisor II - Building Maintenance, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!