Inside Sales Executive - Indianapolis
Posted on: June 15, 2019
LeadJen is a subsidiary of Acquirent LLC and is based in
Indianapolis, IN. They are a leader in lead generation services and
strategies for small to large size organizations. Through B2B
appointment setting, Custom Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing,
along with Data Services engagements, LeadJen can serve its clients
through its expertise and flexibility to adapt to client and market
Inside Sales Executives have a passion to win for the client and
value a flexible work atmosphere. Representatives prospect through
outbound cold calls to set highly qualified sales appointments for
B2B clients that have complex solutions. LeadJen is not a call
center environment and is seen as a strategic resource and
extension of our clients sales teams. Each associate is responsible
for monthly appointment goals on assigned client projects.
Candidates must project professionalism and competence via
excellent oral and written communication skills.
LeadJen is looking for highly driven, sales focused professionals
with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to join a like minded
team and assist in the growth of not only our clients, but our
company! If that seems like you, read on and apply!!!
*The Inside Sales Representative position is based in Indianapolis,
IN and candidates within reasonable commute to the office will only
be considered. 5 Key Qualities You Must Possess:
- Hands on problem solver
- Dependable, enthusiastic and accountable
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Positive attitude!You will be successful in this role if you:
- Convert phone conversations to appointments, on behalf of the
- Achieve monthly qualified appointment quotas
- Deliver unscripted responses and explanations of clients
complex product offerings
- Participate in training sessions, meetings, and skill building
sessions with internal and external sales teams
- Creatively handle objections and qualify prospects based on
budget, authority, need and time frameTo be qualified you will
- BA/BS Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Must demonstrate high levels of persistence and overcoming
- Ability to gauge and qualify prospective client interest
- Communicate effectively via phone with a strong written and
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, Internet and web-based
emailThings you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation: Base plus commissions!
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, Visions, etc.
- 401k plan offered
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Voluntary payroll deductions
- Collaborative culture and environment! No corporate red
tape!Where to learn more about LeadJen:
- LinkedInLeadJen is an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LeadJen and its parent company Acquirent will not sponsor
applicants for work visas.
Keywords: Acquirent, Indianapolis , Inside Sales Executive - Indianapolis, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!