Specialist II, Neurosurgery
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Aesculap Inc.Specialist II, NeurosurgeryUS-IN-IndianapolisJob ID:
2019-15157Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: SalesIN
Aesculap Sales DivisionOverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company,
is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting
the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close
collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced
technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure
technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and
responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that
improve the quality of patients' lives.ResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary: Responsible for contributing to the Company's strategic
objectives of revenue growth, market leadership and quality
customer service through the sale of Aesculap products to targeted
accounts, and the development of new customers in assigned
territory. Aids in exceeding established sales objectives.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties:
- Calls on current customers and prospects; provides technical,
marketing, and administrative product information and
demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer prices using online
quoting system. Particular focus on both contracted and non
contracted accounts performing Neuro and or Spine surgery, spending
approximately 80% of work time meeting with them - usually in a
hospital operating room setting.
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in
accordance with Company policy, and acts as liaison between
customer and Neuro Business Unit, Customer Service, and Credit
departments at Aesculap.
- Remains informed of new products and other general information
of interest to customers; monitors and gathers information on
- Develops relationships with surgeons, hospital staff, and other
appropriate personnel within Target accounts.
- Maintains account records and reports activities and submits as
required by the Company.
- Manages and submits sales expenses in accordance with budget
and company policy.
- Monitors, gathers, and submits information on competitor
activity to manager.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Effectively manages personal sales sample inventory and ensure
Setworld product is returned in a timely manner per company
- Attends training sessions as assigned by
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assignedSecondary or peripheral job
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air
and car, and work occasional weekends. Must possess a valid
government issued drivers license and passport. Requires excellent
written and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills in Windows, Lotus e-mail, Excel, Power Point,
and word processing desirable.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language and mathematical skills; reasoning ability: Language
Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific
and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to effectively present information to top
management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- B.A./B.S. required; preferrably in business/marketing or
- At minimum two years of previous sales experience, preferably
in the healthcare or business to business setting.
- Account management skills, which include problem solving,
customer relations, and budgeting activities.While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to
handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. B. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com.. Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative,
B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. PI113596210
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Indianapolis , Specialist II, Neurosurgery, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!