Company: Franciscan Health
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Crisis Intake Services??? Franciscan Health
? ??8111 South Emerson Avenue
RequiredWHAT WE NEEDCaring, skilled health inspirers-- ----WHO WE
ARE LOOKING FORAt Franciscan Health, behavioral health covers body,
mind and spirit. Our Crisis Clinicians understand that and seek to
help each patient find balance. It---s more than a job, it---s a
calling --- a calling to walk beside each individual and address
their specific needs.--Can you accurately document mental and
physical assessments? Do you want to work in an environment where
faith and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that
values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so ---
get ready to apply to your next job.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to multiple requests for psych consults in order of
- Interact with patients and their significant others to collect
and assess data.
- Document accurate mental and physical status assessments.
- Formulate clinical impressions keeping in mind age-specific
needs of clients.
- Utilize subjective and objective data to formulate appropriate
recommendations for ongoing care.
- Communicate and collaborate with patient, attending physician,
Psychiatrist, referral source, and insurance company as
- Intervene and insure safety, utilizes resources.
- Safety of patient and others maintained to the extent possible
- Document assessments and interventions.
- Meet legal, institutional and quality standards for
- Assist with psych assessments in the Emergency Department (ED)
and with depression screenings.
- Provide assistance in the ED and on the inpatient units with
depression screenings, as time permits.
- Support and participate in hospital and departmental
- Establish goals and objectives for personal and professional
growth.WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Knowledge of behavioral health principles, procedures, and
- Assess, interpret, and appropriately react to key data about a
patient---s case in a timely manner.
- Recognize complex patient cases, react appropriately and alert
appropriate team members/payers to issues.
- Identify and provide for age-specific and disease-specific
patient needs in relation to medical necessity, compliance, quality
and payer guidelines.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, strong
decision-making abilities, organizational/problem-solving skills,
and team-building skills with ability to function independently and
interdependently as a member of the healthcare team.
- Flexible in work assignments and coverage at multiple
- Behavioral health experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?3-5 Years ExperienceLicense(s): Licensed
Clinical Social WorkerCertification(s): Travel:?Never or
Rarely?EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Franciscan
Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified
applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable
local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of
Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal
ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its
religious rights.Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal
employment opportunity.CLINICAL PROFESSIONAL?????
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care
systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of
Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing
convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community
we serve.-- For 140 years, Franciscan Health has stayed true to our
founding mission to care for everyone who comes through our doors.
Each day, throughout the halls of our hospitals, we embrace our
Franciscan Tradition by walking in the footsteps of St. Francis,
who left behind his worldly possessions to care for all of those in
Keywords: Franciscan Health, Indianapolis , Crisis Clinician, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!