GENERAL FUNCTION: Manage Sales Team Leads to
ensure department advances the Company''s ability to excel in
Commercial Banking results. Typically utilized in large affiliates.
Commercial Line of Business Managers are expected to solicit
participations in the public debt issuance of their clients.
Current policy limits participation to those clients that have
"investment grade" credit ratings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversee all credit and non-credit relationships and prospective
opportunities with clients housed within cost
* Continue to expand product, market and sales depth to deliver
revenue and net income growth. Maintain acceptable profitability
levels with every customer.
* Maintains primary relationship contact for a portfolio of
* Ensures the overall relationship is managed to the highest profit
potential for the bank.
* Maintain acceptable level of customer satisfaction through
providing superior customer service.
* Identifies and facilitates the cross-selling effort of all the
bank''s services, with the primary focus being on the origination
and growth of both collected DDA balances and business service
* Underwrite credit requests and approves loans within established
lending limits or makes recommendations on loans that require
higher approval authority.
* Monitor, on an ongoing basis, information concerning customer
performance, abilities, and industry to determine that loan is an
* Ensure proper reporting, documentation, and review to determine
that a loan is an acceptable risk.
* Participate in various community affairs and projects to promote
the image of the bank.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing employees
timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; developing
employees to their fullest potential and providing challenging
opportunities that enhance employee career growth; identifying and
developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench
strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding
employees for accomplishments.