Project Engineer - Tablespreads/Reddi Wip Plant
Company: Conagra Brands
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in
food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great
brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra
Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Project Engineer position provides project leadership, and
direction toward the successful execution of capital projects at a
single or multiple facilities. Depending on size, location, and
type of projects, this position will lead a single or multiple
projects simultaneously. This position is designed to grow and
develop engineering capital project management competencies so
project assignments will be commensurate with the individuals skill
set and experience. This position leads project teams to deliver
capital investment projects that align with business strategies,
follow structured guidelines, company policies, and deliver the
highest value asset allocation possible.
- This position involves significant communication and
coordination with multiple stakeholders (e.g., Operations, Finance,
EHS and RQI).
- Travel may be required to company and co-manufacturer
manufacturing plants, vendors, suppliers, engineering service
providers, and any other sites required to successfully execute
projects. Travel may involve domestic and international and could
- Functionally this position reports directly to the Director of
- External interaction will include, however, not limited to,
equipment vendors, construction contractors, engineering services
contractors, local / state / federal government agencies, and
- This person will have a fundamental understanding of a food
manufacturing environment, a technical knowledge of processes and
equipment and basic Project Management skills that can be applied
to developing and leading low complexity business initiatives.
- This position will need to manage small design teams for
multiple projects with a staffing of about of 6-8 engineering
professionals (may be a combination of internal and consulting
- Project values will range from $100K to $2MM and could be
bigger depending on the complexity
- Execute, integrate and align assigned projects by utilizing
structured engineering work flow process. Execute project
initiatives to ensure that all projects are completed to meet
- Responsible to ensure that all project planning, deliverables,
reporting, and spending forecasts are managed accurately and that
all projects are delivered within cost, schedule and performance
success criteria. This individual is expected to independently
manage projects from development to completion and interface with
the right stakeholders to deliver business results and value.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 plus years of Project Management experience, leading projects
from beginning to end
- Technical knowledge and understanding of manufacturing systems
- BS in an Engineering discipline or equivalent relevant
- Project Management from a manufacturing environment required.
Food Processing and Pharmaceutical manufacturing environments will
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and effective
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law. ---
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Indianapolis , Project Engineer - Tablespreads/Reddi Wip Plant, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!