Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney
Posted on: November 22, 2020
On Schneider's JCPenny account, drivers average 1,800-2,200 miles
per week while hauling clothing in dry van trailers. As a Dedicated
truck driver, you will benefit from making $56,000 to $80,000
annually, a predictable work schedule and consistent paychecks.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $61,200 to $74,800* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $80,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.44 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly.
- 1,800 - 2,200 average miles per week within IL, IN, KY, MI, OH,
PA, WI and WV.
- Dry van trailers, 3-5 loads per week, daily hand unloads, 1-5
stop-offs per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Dedicated
truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Detroit, MI, Fort Wayne, IN, Gary, IN
or Indianapolis, IN or in these Ohio counties: Delaware, Franklin,
Hamilton, Marion, Medina, Warren or Wayne.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.Additional
Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more — see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Columbus Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI125995517
Keywords: Schneider, Indianapolis , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!