Provide direction to the associate and project schedulers and act
as the primary trainer and mentor of Comlux scheduling standards
while also assisting the project managers and lead engineers put
together complex multi-level project schedule, ensure
harmonization, and follow-up throughout the project. Analyze the
status of each phase of the project and provide elements to improve
the situation and develop work around plan as-required.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Preparing multiple program schedules that incorporates all
activities of the project with a special emphasis on the
development phase of the project and communicates the information
to all departments involved.
2. Maintaining the existing schedules and analyzes the results to
elaborate action plan to address the critical path in the
3. Ensuring that the approved action plans are properly executed
and ensure the critical areas of the schedule are properly
communicated to everybody.
4. Providing the project manager with all the required information
to establish the current status of the program.
5. Running complex scenario analysis to determine impact on
existing schedule of potential change orders.
6. Works with production and engineering on establishing new ways
to communicate information into an easy to read format where in a
mitigation strategy can be produced.
7. Train and maintain the training log of associate schedulers and
project schedulers on Comlux internal operating procedures, project
life cycles, Microsoft Project and Excel, and the Corr Plus
8. Produce and maintain scheduling internal operating procedures
and work instructions.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. 2+ year?s aviation experience in Scheduling, Planning or
3. 2+ year?s specifically in aircraft completion Scheduling.
4. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
5. Effective problem solving skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must understand team dynamics and have the ability to work in a
collaborative or independent environment.
2. Must have advanced skills with Microsoft Project and Excel,
Critical Path methodology, and Program Life Cycle knowledge.
3. Must have the ability to handle tactical schedules that deviate
from the scheduling template
4. Must have the ability to maintain multiple complex schedules at
5. Proven schedule analytical skills.
6. Ability to work in a deadline driven environment while
maintaining excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks while being
complete and thorough in the products and results being