Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Get home multiple times per week, benefit from a predictable
schedule and bring in $52,000-$70,000 annually as a Dedicated
Tanker truck driver. Dedicated Tanker truck drivers average
1,500-2,000 miles each week while staying within 300 miles of
Summit, IL and into Canada. Dedicated Tanker truck driver job
- $54,900 to $67,100* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $1,250 per week* with weekly performance pay up to $600
- Home multiple times per week.
- 1,500 - 2,000 average miles per week, within 300 miles of
Summit, IL and into Canada.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN or 100 miles of
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Passport or Enhanced Driver's License required within 90 days
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required
within 90 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.Additional Dedicated
Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more — see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you
get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with
industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker
- Position based out of Schneider's Gary Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving. Want even
more information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize
our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500
Keywords: Schneider, Indianapolis , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!