Construction Crew Member
Company: OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Outdoor Environments Group, a leader in the design, creation, and
construction of outdoor living spaces, is seeking a motivated
hard-working individual to join our growing team. The opportunity
is here, connect with something bigger and make an impact on those
we serve. Contribute to something truly great through imagining,
creating, and nurturing exceptional outdoor spaces. The
construction crew member will safely perform, as directed, yard,
site landscape construction, landscape installation or landscape
maintenance activities which will efficiently and profitably result
in a high-quality landscape with high customer
- Execution of landscape construction work including, but not
limited to, planting, mulching, grading and bed preparation,
removal and transplant, timber and boulder retaining walls, sod
installation, drainage installation, site development, and other
construction work tasks as necessary.
- Assist Crew Leader with all phases of daily tasks as directed
to ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work.
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail,
cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all
- Perform physical field and yard work; load and unload vehicles
at pickup and delivery.
- Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on, construction-related experience is
preferred, particularly with hardscape, landscape, and pool
- Experience operating heavy machinery and general mechanical
knowledge is encouraged.
- Has experience working with various landscaping tools and
equipment of the trade.
- Must work well within a team environment whilst always striving
for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Plant identification skills are a plus.
- Understanding of landscape construction, installation and
maintenance obtained through previous experience in the green
industry or a related position.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as
directed by supervisor.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in
construction, will be dependable, and maintains excellent work
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not
required.We look forward to meeting you!PM20 PI127802141
Keywords: OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC, Indianapolis , Construction Crew Member, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!