Company: Digitek Software, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
One of our clients is looking for Business Analyst for IN on the
following skills:A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
field is requiredInterview Process: Initial Phone Screen, Virtual
Video Interview Top 3 Desired Skills: Someone who can be an IT
liaison with business teams to understand their needs and be able
to add technical acumen based on the tools we have or understand
the tools needed to be procured. They also need to be able to
communicate business needs in developer language/understanding. Job
DescriptionWe are searching for a technical and talented
professional to join our team as a Business Analyst. This position
will be working directly with business stakeholders and developers
in development of our Uplink system. A successful candidate will be
able to understand business processes and how they relate to the
software. They will then need to take that understanding to write
user stories and acceptance criteria for a developer to start
work.The essential functions of this role are as follows:
- Develop the detailed scope required to deliver specific goals
and objectives based on each user needs and a good understanding of
information technology, business processes, and industry
requirements - with minimal direction.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/
support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit,
document, analyze and validate business requirements.
- Partner with business and development teams to analyze and
develop the best solution design and approach as a hands-on
- Participate in functional data mapping between Microsoft
Access, Excel, and other systems as required.
- Day-to-day aspects of discovering, documenting, communicating,
and validating business-process-related knowledge through
documentation, modeling, simulating and analyzing current and
- Support and advocate solution recommendations that align to
short- and/or long-term strategic plans and roadmaps
- Articulate solution alternatives, propose recommendations with
business-focused rationale, and influence decision-makers to ensure
business outcomes will be achieved.
- Develop and apply extensive knowledge of the various agency
operating models, processes and requirements.
- Document requirements, and translate into proper system
requirements specifications using the appropriate methodology for
the type of project assigned.
- Develop visualizations, user experience, and configuration
elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change
- Develop test plans and test scripts for use in system
integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Execute system integration testing, issue identification, and
- Assist with coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Share ideas and best practice techniques with other analysts on
the work team.
- Assist in production support efforts, with focus on issue
resolution, root cause analysis, and future issue prevention using
continual process improvement. The job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other
duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned
at any time. The successful candidate may have to undergo a drug
test and background check. Sincerely,Rakhi AnkushDigitek Software,
Inc.650, Radio Drive, Lewis Center, OH 43035Work: x 3137Email: -Web
URL: - provided by Dice
Keywords: Digitek Software, Inc., Indianapolis , Business Analyst, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!