Company: Kinetico Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About the Company: Founded in 1970, Kinetico pioneered the
development of non-electric, fully automatic water treatment
systems. In the years since, we have grown into a global company of
independent Kinetico water experts and international distributors
serving more than 100 countries. We offer complete water systems
that deliver only the highest quality water for general use and
drinking. We back every piece of our equipment with
industry-leading warranties. Our approach reflects our deep
commitment to preserving and conserving fresh water, one of our
planet's most precious and endangered natural resources. About the
Position: The Service Technician is responsible for the
installation, service, preventive maintenance, diagnostic repair,
removal, and selling of Kinetico water softeners and drinking water
systems for Kinetico's residential and commercial customers. Key
Areas of Responsibility:
- Executes all processes and procedures related to product
installations utilizing various software tools and mechanical
devices to record data.
- Provides professional technical service and repair work at
- Executes all documentation required for the customer, and for
corporate record and data management.
- Provides support to other Service Technicians as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains company tools, resources, and spare parts
- Manages the customer relationship by effectively explaining the
installation, repair, or replacement work being performed.
- Ensures that payment terms have been complied with prior to
service work being performed. Job Knowledge, Skills, and
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and show
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, action and goal
- Proven "customer-centric" focus and approach with the ability
to establish and change priorities as required.
- Problem solver, excellent listening and verbal skills, and
exceptional customer service phone skills.
- Organized and able to provide detailed follow-up and
follow-through of all company processes and procedures.
- Professional image, outstanding customer relations skills, and
comfortable talking to customers about product and payment
- Working knowledge of common software programs such as Word,
Excel, etc.; familiarity with data entry systems a plus.
- Valid drivers' license and a clean driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude, good analytical, problem solving, and
trouble shooting skills; understanding the technology contained in
the company's products is essential.
- Plumbing experience and skills (soldering); plumbing
certification a plus.
- Accurate management of data, willingness to help others and an
interest in executing responsibilities in a timely and efficient
manner. What We Can Offer You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Employer Provided Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term
- 401(k) Contribution Matching Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Community Service Volunteer time
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement Program
Keywords: Kinetico Inc, Indianapolis , Service Technician, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!