Strategic Customer Rep - Power & HVAC (Mission Critical)
Company: Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Join Our Team!Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first
choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding
to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to
outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a
vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it
all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our
greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment
offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us
from the competition.We pride ourselves on investing in our
workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive
on-the-job training for all eligible employees.As a highly
successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented
individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in
pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our
opportunities!JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe primary function of the
Strategic Customer Representative - Mission Critical for Power &
HVAC is to develop and maximize market share in various mission
critical tiers for assigned territory, district and/or region. This
will be accomplished by prospecting the territory for new
opportunities, developing tailored value propositions and
proposals, coordinating with Power & HVAC operations, delivering
solution presentations and building relationships with key decision
makers and influencers. This position will also serve as a
mentor/liaison role in the overall go to market sales strategy for
the territory coordinating efforts among OSRs, PCMs, RM, RSM, and
Sales Directors. Position Responsibilities:
- Develop assigned territory via personal prospecting,
cold-calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals and
attending industry events.
- Set up appointments and make sales presentations to maximize
sales potential and Sunbelt's reputation as a solution
- Provide sales support, motivation, coordinate and work with
sales representatives in Sunbelt's General Tool and Specialty
- Manage customer relationships and assigned account
- Make office visits, field visits and attend industry events to
build on and create new relationships.
- Act as a resource for local and national information.
- Promote other Sunbelt businesses including general tool,
industrial, remediation, etc.
- Investigate and resolve any issues including contract, invoice,
service, A/R, etc.
- Organize activities and document efforts in Sunbelt's CRM
- Develop and manage 120 day forward pipeline and forecast. Other
- 5+ years successful sales experience in Power & HVAC equipment
AND/OR industrial, manufacturing, power generation or HVAC.
- At least five years previous sales experience in a regional or
large geographical territory
- Professional level knowledge of principles and practices
involved in project management, engineered selling, new business
development, product marketing and sales, including experience
developing territory business plans.
- Ability to incorporate Sunbelt's Specialty Businesses
(Industrial Resource Group, Scaffolding, Power & HVAC, Pump
Solutions, Climate Control, etc.) into presentations and business
- High energy, entrepreneurial-spirited self-starter. Excellent
time management, planning and organizational skills. Territory
management practices must be exceptional.
- Experience selling to all levels of management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Computer literate, including Windows, Adobe Acrobat, and the
Microsoft Office suite of products Safety is key to our culture:
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting,
crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working
indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is
not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar
duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. We value
an inclusive and diverse workplace: Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any
other protected class. Do you have any of these titles on your
resume? Related experience may include: District Sales Manager,
National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales and Marketing
Vice President, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales
Representative, Sales Supervisor, Sales Vice President, Store
Manager Columbia, SC Notification: This position is subject to a
background check for any convictions directly related to its duties
and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Gear up for an exciting career!If a current Sunbelt Rentals
employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please
notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for
the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their
Keywords: Sunbelt Rentals, Inc., Indianapolis , Strategic Customer Rep - Power & HVAC (Mission Critical), Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!